Skip to content
- To maintain and develop the College as a teaching and research institute.
- To undertake such other activities as may be deemed to be necessary to promote understanding and better professional practice in the area of social work, social service, personnel administration and allied fields.
- Strategic extension, field action and advocacy through training and capacity building of State and non-State institutions and personnel.
- Professional response to natural and human-made disasters, through participation in relief and rehabilitation activities.
- Support knowledge creation through strong M.Phil. & Ph.D. programmes.
- To organize lectures, seminars, conferences, symposia etc for the benefit to those who are interested in the subjects studied in the collage.
- To publish books, monographs, periodicals and paper in the subject studied in the college.